Canton Reefers night out - Friday 3rd August 2007

simon_kruger

Market
Reaction score
Hi Canton Reefers and anyone else who wants to tag along,

A few of the local reefers around Canton are going out to grab a bit to eat and a few drinks on Friday night.

We'll probably be going somewhere local like the Mexican near Bridgemill (exit 11 a long Sixes).

All are welcome. Reefer or not.

Friendly chat and good food thats all it will be.

Probably plan to be there about 6pm. These thing go on until about 11:30pm so you can arrive anytime you want.

I will get the address of the restaurant and post later.

People already attending;

Simon Kruger
Todd Washowich
Doug McIntyre
Mike Finch
Tony Scarini

I have a few maybe's also.

Tony are you sure you want to do that. You know that Todd and I are going. It might be your last date with this girl.

Wow, how nice of you all to throw me a suprise birthday party for me. But, unfortunatly I wont be able to attend. (Vacation) Tony throw a couple down for me.;)

Count me in guys. Have we finalized a place yet. I'm always at that mexican place off sixes at least once a weekend. It doesn't have the best service but the views are normally nice (for us single guys) and the foods pretty good.

Are spouses welcome to come as well? I figured they are, but thought I should ask anyways.

-Andy

I am bringing Wanda. She like Mike Finch. She calls him the Finchbird. Hope you don't mind Mike. :)

I would love to join but my wife has made plans this weekend. Hopefully i will be able to make the next one. Have fun everyone.

tsciarini;63205 wrote: I'm already on the list but I'll be there.... with a date! :)

I'll tell you, it is a good test to see how she does in unique social situations! Hope she fairs better then the last one! Give her hell Simon, we need to make sure this one is a winner! ;)

Xyzpdq0121;63627 wrote: I'll tell you, it is a good test to see how she does in unique social situations! Hope she fairs better then the last one! Give her hell Simon, we need to make sure this one is a winner! ;)

Yeah, Tony, are you sure this is such a good idea? This is the Canton/Cherokee reefers we are talking about. :eek:

-Andy

Xyzpdq0121;63627 wrote: I'll tell you, it is a good test to see how she does in unique social situations! Hope she fairs better then the last one! Give her hell Simon, we need to make sure this one is a winner! ;)

Way to go Brandon... I think you missed the point of:
Magnolia;63252 wrote: Ok, Simon, I'll consider myself warned! ;)
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

burdundi;63581 wrote: Are spouses welcome to come as well? I figured they are, but thought I should ask anyways.

-Andy

Sure... bring your girlfriend... oh, or your wife ;)

Well, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight. :( If I do, it would be well after 6. It's 50/50 at this point. If not, I'll see you guys at the next one.

-Andy

Back