Canton Reefers night out - Friday 3rd August 2007

Hmm... Hangin' with the guys or 5th wedding anniversary. Sorry everyone. Maybe next time.

I'm not sure what time we'll make it, but it'll likely be after 6... maybe around 8?
See you guys tonight!

washowi;64398 wrote: I missed Golf this AM........

Heard either Prime or Stability is a good cure for hangover. (Heck, try 'em both mixed together with a bloody mary.)

;)

Probably a good thing Todd! Sleep has its benefits :)

Had a great time guys... we'll have to do another one of these soon...

I got to sleep at 1am and up at 4:30am to collect my new tank.

Well its all done now, the 300G is in ATL. 9 hours return trip and a big thanks to Tim for helping me. It was and is much appreciated.

It was a very enjoyable evening and a pleasure to meeting everyone!

I didn't get to bed until around 1:15am myself. Great evening guys and gals!

Even though your from Chambodia.. You have been initiated into the Canton Reefers and are now a tequila drinking member...All rights are now bestowed upon you ....you may now say "Simon, what the F--- did you just say? Please translate, someone.."

I had a really good time hang'n out with all of you guys Friday also. Even if some how my tank became the joke of the night...

Chambodia? Haha... close, but not quite! We'll have to try again with the tequila thing, though. That margarita I had was sadly, sadly lacking in anything remotely alcoholic.

Agreed..I know another place that has the best Margaritas....It's in Mexi-Canton.....That will be the next meeting place....

Back