Check RO-DI connections

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
Is there anybody or you know some place to take my unit to have it check up? willing to know if I did plug everything correct...
Unit consist as follows:

Electronic shutt off switch
Booster pump
Micron sediment prefilter
Carbon filter
Carbon
PSI gauge meter
Double 75gpd membrane
Double fast flush 75gpd water restrictor
Auto Shutt Off Valve
Valve for RO water only
TDS input water sensor
Bypass DI valve
DI cartridge filter
TDS output sensor
Electric pressure switch (to kill power in booster pump

Want it to have it check from anybody for any wrong connection that I might have, may be the sensor or the pressure gauge or any other that I might have connected wrong

Please help

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk that works as same as my skimmer! both sucks!!

zunany3u.jpg
alt="" />
abu3usev.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk that works as same as my skimmer! both sucks!!

Really need the help, I might be able to take the unit out tomorrow since it could be above freezing temperatures:sad:

I've only got a four stage, and just got a booster pump last week. Been going back and forth with the pump manufacturer trying to figure out why there's no "boost" in my booster pump. Also emailed the RODI company to see what the correct plumbing is.
Best bet would be to try and contact the manufacturer of the RODI. Usually they have the plumbing instructions on their website.

I just replaced my booster pump, RODI resin, all prefilters, etc, and I had to take the unit apart and put it back together, so all the proper connections are fresh in my mind. I could take a look at it if you want to swing the unit by. PM me.

Acroholic;933043 wrote: I just replaced my booster pump, RODI resin, all prefilters, etc, and I had to take the unit apart and put it back together, so all the proper connections are fresh in my mind. I could take a look at it if you want to swing the unit by. PM me.

How do you have your boost pump installed?
I have gotten two different directions from the company.
One has the input of the pump coming from the tap water, output to stage 1.
The other has the pump input coming from the carbon out, and then pump out to the input of
the RO section.:confused2:

atcaw94;933156 wrote: How do you have your boost pump installed?
I have gotten two different directions from the company.
The other has the pump input coming from the carbon out, and then pump out to the input of
the RO section.:confused2:

This is what you want. I don't know what type system you have, but I have a BRS type 5 stage where the sediment and carbon pre and post filter containers are connected, and there is no way you could even fit a booster pump post carbon and pre the rest.

Acroholic;933043 wrote: I just replaced my booster pump, RODI resin, all prefilters, etc, and I had to take the unit apart and put it back together, so all the proper connections are fresh in my mind. I could take a look at it if you want to swing the unit by. PM me.

I will be probably giving a try Dave!!! Thank you Dave!
Hey I will say this is the second time you help save my reef addiction... First one was when I couldn't get nowhere locally the 2" bulkhead! LOL!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Back