Clean Up Crew

joeyprice

Reaction score
A few years ago I saw this site that would suggest a CUC based on your tank dimensions and bio-load. Anybody know that site? If not, can anyone suggest some critters for my 100g. Will be LPS and Softie dominant. Don't know about the fish yet, but a lot of small fish is more likely than a few big uns

There isn't anything in there at the moment. I was just trying to get ahead of the curve panning wise. Wasn't going to order, just start looking at things.
I don't have a lot of experience with reefs, less with the cleaners, so I was going to use their suggestions to do a little research as to what's available and what the different things do, like what they eat, do they stir sand etc.

Yeah, so if you’re looking to what they eat and how they help, reefcleaners do provide that info.

once you get started and have your livestock going, I suggest adding cleaners based on needs. Once you start going through the uglies, let us know what you’re dealing with and I’m sure you’ll have plenty of feedback on ways to address it.

Yeah, so if you’re looking to what they eat and how they help, reefcleaners do provide that info.

once you get started and have your livestock going, I suggest adding cleaners based on needs. Once you start going through the uglies, let us know what you’re dealing with and I’m sure you’ll have plenty of feedback on ways to address it.
Will do, thanks

Back