Clean up crew.

Stay tuned, I'm working on a huge cleanup crew order. It will be the basics, nothing fancy

Well shoot howdy. Why didn't you speak up sooner??? Dang, just placed an order with Reef Cleaners. Grrrr. Would have much rather sent the money your way.

Sorry Rich, always hit me up if you need something

I'm in. Let me know when you get them in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shac;1000044 wrote: Sorry Rich, always hit me up if you need something

I should have known better. I just was thinking it would get expensive getting an entire startup crew local. But I won't forget. Good news is if I am in need of a CUC I am not far off from a shopping trip your direction. :)

shac;1000023 wrote: Stay tuned, I'm working on a huge cleanup crew order. It will be the basics, nothing fancy

Keep in mind, There are some who are staying in tune, needing cuc.

rdnelson99;1000052 wrote: I should have known better. I just was thinking it would get expensive getting an entire startup crew local. But I won't forget. Good news is if I am in need of a CUC I am not far off from a shopping trip your direction. :)
I think there's a tank out that way that needs drilling also!!!

jtsreef;1000171 wrote: I think there's a tank out that way that needs drilling also!!!

LOL. I thought about that. Gives me a good excuse to go see Shac. :)

rdnelson99;1000172 wrote: LOL. I thought about that. Gives me a good excuse to go see Shac. :)
Let me talk to Amanda and maybe we can set something up one of these weekends. If not before the new year definitely not long after

Yeah between now and Christmas is going to be crazy for me. I am taking a few days of before Christmas and all the way through the 1st so that may be a good time for a road trip.

rdnelson99;1000276 wrote: Yeah between now and Christmas is going to be crazy for me. I am taking a few days of before Christmas and all the way through the 1st so that may be a good time for a road trip.
Just hit me up on here or Facebook with a idea of when you could make it.

Go to my sponsor page, I just added the cleanup crew sale

Back