cleaned and add sand

kzoo

Market
Reaction score
20140413_171856_zpsbtp7qql_edit_1397424371856_zpsqqemejon.jpg
alt="" /></a>

took a pic thought I would share.

Declanisadog;949470 wrote: Very nice! Love the mature acros. What are the sims on that tank?

40x40x20 about 165 gallons with the sumps.

Looks good but I'm confused with the title... Were you BB and recently went with sand or did you swap old for new? I'm interested on your experience with either one.

DawgFace;949514 wrote: Looks good but I'm confused with the title... Were you BB and recently went with sand or did you swap old for new? I'm interested on your experience with either one.

Just vacuumed sand well and added some to replenish some lost.

mysterybox;949512 wrote: Wow! great job! looking better than ever old-timer!

Thanks, ya guess we are old timers (8 years) lol, your tank is one of my favorites. Most of the newer people seem to frag everything and never let them grow out!

kzoo;949520 wrote: Birdsnest, became very yellow under my LEDs.

Thought that's what it looked like. Gives off a good hard to attain SPS color in your tank, can't complain there even if it is birds nest.

Curtismaximus;949559 wrote: Beautiful tank kzoo! Can you give us some equipment specs and waste removal procedures?

I try not to mess with things very much now that the tank is matured, I run a large skimmer reef octo 5000 , calcium reactor and I'm all led now for about 8 months. Water changes once a week about 15%, I almost never test my water now unless i see my coral not looking right.

Back