Cleaner Shrimp Died

I only sell Seachem and Salifert. Here are some of the prices:

Seachem Basic test - ammonia, ph, alk, nitrite, & nitrates only $24.99 and you get 10% that for my Seachem Sale!

Seachem Calcium Test Kit $22.99!

I also carry Salifert

Nitrate - $16.99
Magnesium - $25.99

Thanks,
Tim

i am looking for a test kit that has everything in it that i will need,all in one package?

KR561;321062 wrote: i am looking for a test kit that has everything in it that i will need,all in one package?

The Seachem Marine Basic has the basics but no Magnesium or Calcium. IMO, you will not find a quality test kit that contains all of the basics plus Calcium and Magnesium.

Thanks,
Tim

tim8111;321036 wrote: I only sell Seachem and Salifert. Here are some of the prices:

Seachem Basic test - ammonia, ph, alk, nitrite, & nitrates only $24.99 and you get 10% that for my Seachem Sale!

Seachem Calcium Test Kit $22.99!

I also carry Salifert

Nitrate - $16.99
Magnesium - $25.99

Thanks,
Tim
can or do you ship? I'm interested in the seachem basic, and the mag tests.
my lfs only carries tetra and salifert until later in the year if brightwell releases a test product line.

wbrown;321151 wrote: can or do you ship? I'm interested in the seachem basic, and the mag tests.
my lfs only carries tetra and salifert until later in the year if brightwell releases a test product line.

Yes I can ship, it will be $5. Are you wanting the Seachem Magnesium or Salifert?

Thanks,
Tim

which one comes with the safety glasses? If one does and the other doesn't, it's a 'I'll follow a recommendation thing'..
I'd kinda like not having to mix and match my test stuff, but whichever works and is more accurate suits me just fine.

wbrown;321156 wrote: which one comes with the safety glasses? If one does and the other doesn't, it's a 'I'll follow a recommendation thing'..
I'd kinda like not having to mix and match my test stuff, but whichever works and is more accurate suits me just fine.

Well, I personally use and prefer Salifert for Magnesium over the Seachem. Both are about the same price and accuracy. But, the Seachem offers more tests per kit, however, it is more complicated and requires a lot of steps.

Thanks,
Tim

Inverts are senstivie to changes in PH, salinity and temperature. Dripping equalizes the PH and salinity but not the temperature. Chances are if you drip acclimated it from your display, the container your shrimp was in couldn't retain the heat. You would then have a significant temp difference when you dump the shrimp in.

With the next one, you might want to try drip-acclimating into a 1- or 2-gallon Ziplock clipped to the inside of a 5g bucket or tupperware container. When dripping is done, zip the bag and float it in the display until the temp is the same before releasing the shrimp.

I drip mine in a bucket inside the sump.... I run a line from the display to the sump a drip. keeps the temp in check too.... thought you may not want to do what I do... i speed drip, takes like 30min to an hour depending on how in a hurry I am.... thankfully no losses yet.

I use Red Sea, API and Seachem. They are all ok. API is the easiest to use with the Seachem being a little more difficult. Seachem is the most accurate but they all come real close to each other when I test with mutiple kits to verify strange results just for my peace of mind that my test kit is ok.

Back