clown hosting ?

roundman

Market
Reaction score
My two clowns are trying to host in my mushroom rock (13 mushrooms on a rock, LOL) so I think I need to get them something better. I only have VHO lights so this is a limiting factor. Is there anything that would work under these conditions?

roundman;141906 wrote: My two clowns are trying to host in my mushroom rock (13 mushrooms on a rock, LOL) so I think I need to get them something better. I only have VHO lights so this is a limiting factor. Is there anything that would work under these conditions?

Might be enough light if you target-feed the 'nem or if the clowns turn out to be good caretakers and feed it for ya.

I have a GBTA that bleached out a long time ago and nothing I do will make it regain its color. It actually avoids the light and likes to stay in shaded areas and except for its color it seems really healthy. Since light doesn't seem to matter to this guy and I have nothing to lose, I finally took it out of the 55g last night and put it in the QT with my fire clowns. This morning one of the clowns is having a good time rolling around and doing summersaults in the GBTA.

Back