Clowns

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
I no the rules about mixing breeds of clowns. Question is I have a normal oscllaris I'm wanting to put a snowflake in I shouldn't have any trouble with just these 2 clowns mine is still small.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Make sure you have some type of cover over the tank I learned the hard way.. they will fight off and on. They may never pair up or you ciuld have love at first site on your hands

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Why cover the tank? And I thought this was a problem if there were more than 2 clowns in a tank. Especially in a 40g breeder

My female chased and fought with my blacker ice clown till she made him jump out of the tank I fiund h I m dried up on the hardwood floor when I got home.. make sure they cant fit.. I had one that had 1/2" holes and it didnt stop him

I had a a female turn on a male and he jumped. I found him on the floor after god knows how long. Somehow I revived him. Needless to say, that female is now gone, and he is now a she.
yjeta5ad.jpg
alt="" />
There she is, and you can see her boyfriend peeking over top of the nem
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
948973=53192-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397253229.607965.jpg
>
948973=53192-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397253229.607965.jpg
class="gc-images" title="ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397253229.607965.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Wow that is just crazy.. glad I asked.. pretty nem. What's a good starter nem to a new guy?

Poor kids.. makes me really hesitant.. thanks for the advice!

Dylan Ringwood;948986 wrote: Love the Blacker Ice btw

Yeah so did I.. ill have another one day.. may not be just like that one but one day

Wrasse and clowns are notorious carpet surfers. You really need mesh tops with them. Even when they are single and don't fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lost aClown through a tiny opening next to my hob filter in my old set up. I thought someone ate him for a few days.

A lot of clowns bolt and jump when the lights turn off. If you have lights that can "ramp" that helps a lot vs. instant off.

When I was growing out hatches I'd always see 1 or 2 clowns jump every night the lights went off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back