Club QT

i have a setup in the basement. 2x 20gal and 3x 10gal. when i was qt'ing the fishes, the biggest pain was water change because it's in the middle of nowhere relative to the house/water source. i have all the meds on hand and monitor copper using hanna. everything is qt'd for minimum 6 weeks. it's a very doable proposition if i want to scale up. but no......i'm done getting any more new fishes.

my dumb a$$ was also using reef salt for qt'ing, since i only have 1 water mixing station. so i went through a lot of salt when i first setup my 150.

i have a setup in the basement. 2x 20gal and 3x 10gal. when i was qt'ing the fishes, the biggest pain was water change because it's in the middle of nowhere relative to the house/water source. i have all the meds on hand and monitor copper using hanna. everything is qt'd for minimum 6 weeks. it's a very doable proposition if i want to scale up. but no......i'm done getting any more new fishes.

my dumb a$$ was also using reef salt for qt'ing, since i only have 1 water mixing station. so i went through a lot of salt when i first setup my 150.
Well... I may have some problems, but I'm sure you've seen, water won't be one of them. :p

Know a bit about sheetrock mudding. Never thought I would, bought my forclosure and noticed the living room ceiling had been repaired. Little did I know when the county turned the water on, there were two burst lines between the 1st and 2nd floor. Thought the tub was running upstairs.

Back