Co2 refill?

wolfie

Market
Reaction score
well my 5lb co2 tank come in today and I was wounder where I could take it to ad get it fill up.. I am looking for place that will fill it up rater then swap it for another tank.

thanks

Lookup Praxxair (or similar name) in Norcross - I've gotten several refills there.

1kidd;50326 wrote: there is a place on indian trail called linde welding supplies they fill tanks they are on the left heading toward 29

thanks, I am going to be close Indeian trail tomorrow. Hope they open Sunday

Ok I am just too stupid to find any place that do refill..

I went up and down indian trail Sunday and can not find this place. I look in the yellow page and the only place I can find that have co2 will only exchange and not refill.

Some help would like address and phone number would be great.

thanks

Here ya go....switchboard.com is a wonderfull tool! You can just do a search for welding supplies.

Heres the place Chris Recommended........
Praxair
(770)806-8848
4090 Steve Reynolds blvd.

Heres the place 1Kidd mentioned.........

Linde Gas
(770)925-4882
1500 Indian Trail Rd. #C

WOLFIE;50318 wrote: well my 5lb co2 tank come in today and I was wounder where I could take it to ad get it fill up.. I am looking for place that will fill it up rater then swap it for another tank.

thanks

Also try Beverage Control, Inc. They are off Mountain Industrial. Their refill hours are a bit limited (close at 3:00 or 3:30) but a 5 lb tank is about 8 dollars or so.

-Mike

Back