Come on you have to admit it

washowi

Market
Reaction score
After my last thread run..the rest of the forum looks pretty dull and boring doesn't it.

Don't be afraid to type what ya think...I don't think anyone is here to get personal..Liven up this place somebody!!!!!

Beer party? Golf Tourney? Who play golf here, come on...you guys have to have a life outside of fish tanks....

yeah i play softball on my company team Go Recruits!!!! I also go out and party on the weekends all the time why you probably dont see me on here that much during the weekends. And Todd I really appreciatted your last thread I thought it was a great one!
Ziad

Gracious Amigo... I feel it is my job to stir the pot once in a while while I have a beer.. It like hanging out in the kitchen at a party. :) We all do it. We just don't know why?

Oh ya, I gamble way too much....I LOVE Vegas...and craps......and the beautiful women...and the PALMS!

Just one of my hobby's..Most know what my others are by now...WHERES MAROON!! That Slacker hasn't posted in a while..Is he in Time-out????

prolly grounded. Free times, I'm always down for throwin back some beers, gotta love guinness! I try to play tennis and always have fun playin fifa on the PS2. Not much into gambling tho, need to save for the wedding.

He's going to give up some serious ground on that #1 poster spot if he doesn't get back on here soon.

I dont know if thats possible, he posted a kazillion times in like a week. I thought that kid went to school......man when I went to school I didnt have unlimited access to computers.

Cameron;29912 wrote: I'm 4th and gaining, but that is a lot of ground to gain.

You have been putting in some serious posting time here. Congrats on breaking the 1000th post mark. You now join an elite few.

upon breaking the 1K mark you recieve a free "pat on the back" You can redeem this at the next meeting.

Save me Doug....The other thread is turning on me...Of course I am in.

You and Simon are a FRAG friends :)

What about Golf at D&B? I'm horrible at golf I love to go to the driving range to vent but then most of the time I get more frustrated or end up rolling laughing at the really bad shots. I think a couple I hit ended up on the green of a hole off to the side. way off from where I was aiming. There is always Golden Tee. but then does the D&B off of Delk have the big virtual golf thing?

If there is then alot less walking and a lot more beers.

i have some credits at D&B to use up, but i like the machines that give you the big stuffed animals. :)

i don't know anywhere you can play a round of night golf anyway, but i've done it once at a club in nashville and it was a BLAST. the beer cart carried around booze that night.

I'll drive the beer cart.

I can't play golf without it devolving into a Caddyshack re-enactment. So give me the beer unless you want to hear "Hey Whitey! Thousand bucks you slice it." on every tee-off.

Hi Todd,

Are you in. 3pm at the mexican near Bridgemill. I'm buying the first round.

For the others, come and join in if you wish.

Back