Market
Reaction score
Pics...
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
945257=52802-image.jpg
>
945257=52802-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

one more...
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
945258=52803-image.jpg
>
945258=52803-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Common bristle worm or fire worm cant really tell

The way you can tell is to lick them. If it's spicy then it's a fireworm!

-Just for the record, I'm kidding around. Licking any wildlife is a really bad idea and just might get you hurt. Heck, I get pretty paranoid about swallowing siphon water so I sanitizing everything by taking a few shots of vodka!

oh Jenn's right...looks like a bristleworm.

I always here people talk about swallowing water from the vacuums. Maybe it's time to make a video on the "mouth free" way of doing it.

Maybe it's time to make a video on the "mouth free" way of doing it.

Oh I know how... if there isn't a power head handy, immerse the tubing and then put your thumb over one end and lead it into a bucket. But if I did that I would lose my reason to sanitize :)

Catch 22!

sewer urchin;945276 wrote: the way you can tell is to lick them. If it's spicy then it's a fireworm!

-just for the record, i'm kidding around. Licking any wildlife is a really bad idea and just might get you hurt. Heck, i get pretty paranoid about swallowing siphon water so i sanitizing everything by taking a few shots of vodka!

Oh jenn's right...looks like a bristleworm.

lol!

Back