Condi's on the move...

dave green

Market
Reaction score
I've been waiting for her to settle down for the past couple weeks, but it doesn't look like it's happening.

She had been in a place getting pushed out of place by an RBTA for the past few months and has now moved to the other end of the tank where there's another powerhead.

After scooting around in different spots in that area, she finally started settling down real close to a galaxia coral (don't like where this is going at all). I moved the galaxia when I found the condi resting tentacles on it. I don't know if condia go after corals or not, but I didn't want to chance it.

So...

Now I have this Condi moving off of rock onto glass then back onto the rock, sometimes in shade, sometimes in bright light... I know she's trying to find her new happy place, but she's starting to worry me a bit.

Any ideas on something I should do, or should I just let 'er lie and figure out where she's going?

by the way... the RBTA is wa-a-ay fully inflating and not even facing the same spot anymore... it's kinda like it said "ok, condi's outta here, time to pay attention to something else... where are my clowns? I'm hungry!"

I've thought about it. Quite a bit, really.

Are stores even giving credit for them nowadays?

Let me know what you find because I've been trying to give one away for the same reason today with no luck...

If it would survive in a biocube with 2 clowns and a blenny and a coral banded no corals I'll take it off ur hands :p

FishScales will be more than happy to allow you to trade in and will give you a fair amount. Jamie set up a condi tank for his daughter and is putting a school of dominos to host them.

Back