Congratulations to mfinch99

simon_kruger

Market
Reaction score
Congrats man. You finally did it. Mike's turning water.

For those who know Mike this is a major achievement. Its taken over a year to get this far. No turning back now Mike.

I wish you all the best and I hope your dream of having a reef tank in your living room (lounge) is that little bit closer.

Enjoy.

When the water clears post pictures.

Congratulations! I think you do need to call that room "the lounge"... sounds much cooler than a plain ol' "living room."

We missed the end of the discussion about the lights - did you change your mind, or are you still going with what you originally wanted?

Welcome to the full blown reef club now...you may now take off your training wheels....

And I assume a well-done to Simon as well.

Yes finally! Woohoo!!!! I have waited a long time for this. Simon has been a great help along the way. Thanks much Simon! It would have been much more difficult without him and everyone else in this club who has helped me since last year.

Chris/All,

I am just now getting some time to sit down. I have been trying to eliminate the gurgling sound in my "lounge"(for Simon). I believe I have all but eliminated it. I took some pics and I will try to upload them tomorrow on my tank build thread. As the water clears I will add more. I know everyone likes pics as I do.

Sprayin70,

Absolutely, a good reason to hit the mexican place for a beer again on Friday. Missed you this past Friday.

Magnolia,

I am still going with the light fixture I have wanted for some time now. I think it will be perfect for my setup. I will add pics of it when I get it. I will probably limp along with what I have for a month or so.

Looking forward to some pics.Want to see some scum in that Deltec! Congrats.

Thanks James. I appreciate your willingness to help me last weekend with that pump. Fortunately, I did not need it.

Just noticed this. Photos are in my tank build thread.

showthread.php

Back