Controller Help

raz0945

Supporting
Reaction score
Is there 1 controller that will control different devices on different tanks in different rooms?

Is there 1 controller that will control multiple probes on different tanks in different rooms?

If so, can this be accomplished without having wires running from room to room?

Ummm... The ACIII Pro can do all that and be set up on a wireless nextwork or bluetooth.

I do not think the RK Elite can be wireless.

The Aquacontrollers can use X10 protocol to control (swtch on and off)modules all over your house. It isn't 100% reliable the further you go in your house so I wouldn't count on it for mission critical items. The modules are wireless, just plug them into an outlet where you want to control something and off you go.

The Aquacontroller can also have multiple probes but they must be wired to box connected to the original controller so you are limited to about 10-20 feet from the main controller.

As stated, you're going to want an Aquacontroller III, but I'm not sure the event the AC 3 can do remote probe readings (oops, just noticed Schwaggs answered this). It will definitely do remote on/off control via the X10 modules.

The Reefkeeper 2 and Reefkeeper Elite can be set up for remote data logging, but not remote controlling.

Back