Copperband Owners....In HERE

sj miller guy

Market
Reaction score
Just curious as to what you all feed and how you feed to keep yours satisfied.

Mine has been great at ridding my tank of aptasia and has always eaten brine, mysis, and squid without fail. However, it seems as though he just isn't getting enough lately after I have noticed that he has eaten some snails and ate my blue linkia star fish.

I'm stepping up frozen food feedings to twice a day to make sure he gets enough grub. Any ideas on what you are feeding....frozen, dried, etc.

Haa, you called me, huh? Yeah, I'm sticking to the idea of more frequent feeding, but maybe someone else has an even better idea...

corvettecris;188310 wrote: Haa, you called me, huh? Yeah, I'm sticking to the idea of more frequent feeding, but maybe someone else has an even better idea...

I've thought of that one...the only problem with more frequent feedings is that you risk or running up nitrates in your water.

I did get a mesh food clip that I can place a cube of frozen food in. The only problem with that is, he gets the food out and then before the food is gone the **** thing floats out of the clip. :mad2:

Just noticed that he is nipping at my plate coral. No one else has experience with these guys?

My guy seems to be doing well....granted I've only had him for a few days in my tank. Just saw him eat some mysis tho.

Back