Coral Frag Containers 4 Sizes

tonytran509

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So per request of a few members on here and also on the fb group, i finally have finished my frag containers. We have 4 sizes:

4 oz - 1 frag
8 oz - 3 frags
16 oz -7 frags
32 oz - 14 frags

if there is a big interest in these I will place an order to make these. Since i dont ever use containers for anything i dont want to just buy them and have them sit there if you understand from a business prospective. Let me know what you guys think, there will be a few minor changes as I finalize the design and concept.

Thank you,
Tony

1C278DEF-513B-4DF9-9A5C-B5239A15572E.jpeg42D79C3E-D44A-4A1A-877A-7A870707B348.jpegBAA4FDB6-CFC6-482A-831C-865C955208CA.jpeg4739F352-BE96-42C4-B17E-69F7D9DB4792.jpeg00DB0075-660A-4B82-A070-87EF8784EE3E.jpegB998AA16-2BF0-47ED-BE7F-0E03B68E0945.jpeg

What is the white material that holds the frags.

and how much ?

its just acrylic, i know some people use silicon/rubber type thing to hold these in place but im not able to work with that kind of material. I am still trying to figure out a price for all these atm.

Let me know on a price! Def wouldn't mind some 4oz and 8oz. It would be great for frag shows!

Does that include shipping. ^_^ I'm Jk How long do they take to make? I would just want to start out with one of each of the 4oz and 8oz.

they dont take long at all, just that if there is high interest in the product i would order a bunch of each size... but i can always sell you these :)

Are they siliconed in? or are they just loose in there? My only concern is that if they are to lose the frag could get damaged. Not sure if there is a way to put something in on to keep it from moving up and down to much. I know the Building an obsession ones has like a little pc that goes in the middle to keep it from moving to much.

Just trying to help with the design btw! Not trying to be a dick or anything! Love the concept especially the small ones. Perfect for going over to someones place or LFS and grabbing a frag or 2.

Are they siliconed in? or are they just loose in there? My only concern is that if they are to lose the frag could get damaged. Not sure if there is a way to put something in on to keep it from moving up and down to much. I know the Building an obsession ones has like a little pc that goes in the middle to keep it from moving to much.

yea they use the silicon type fingers to hold them down.... i didnt silicon the rack down since i figured people would want to take it out to clean... lol no i like input on stuff like this thats why i post it up for more ideas.... issue now is to figure out what to use for those fingers lol

Not sure if you could make some little notch system to keep it locked in. That way you would be able to twist it to come out and clean it. I'm not an engineer though so not sure if that is even possible.

Not sure if you could make some little notch system to keep it locked in. That way you would be able to twist it to come out and clean it. I'm not an engineer though so not sure if that is even possible.
yea im gonna need to figure that one out lol.... i just figured that with the seated level, the frag would be able to sit down into it and not worry about falling out or tipping over.... unless the container is throw around, but i figured that most people would take care of their stuff more lol

Back