Coral Frag Containers 4 Sizes

I like the zen-reef hook idea. That will make it easier to remove when the container is full.

Also, I would appreciate slightly more spacing than that. With frags that close, I would be concerned they would sting each other, even the ones without sweepers.

I like the zen-reef hook idea. That will make it easier to remove when the container is full.

Also, I would appreciate slightly more spacing than that. With frags that close, I would be concerned they would sting each other, even the ones without sweepers.

i can space it any way you want it. I was just trying to maximize space thats all. But i can just do as many holes as you want. Oh i added my own handle lol
89C0481A-103E-4628-93DF-53B143BFC363.jpeg

Awesome! I’m glad you’re getting as excited about all of this as we are.

lol yea im just trying to help out the ppl in this group lol.... im seeing too many ppl overpricing certain stuff and figured i would step up and give everyone a little savings lol... also you get what you want too so thats a nice thing to have a custom piece to your liking you know

I may have a custom job for you. I need some help with something in my sump so you may be getting a PM unless you have some contact info you want to PM me.

i can space it any way you want it. I was just trying to maximize space thats all. But i can just do as many holes as you want. Oh i added my own handle lol

these are awesome! I always admire your aesthetic and build sense. I think the way you have the holes spaced is brilliant - a bunch of sticks, three small mushrooms, one big plate... all a matter of which spacing you choose when you load in.
I just wish I had drags so I’d have an excuse to buy one lol

View attachment 17375
Have you tried to make the little locking mechanism for these? It's where the white pc is in the pic that would go and hold the frag more secure in place. Kind of like a straw in a drink would.

Tony, I'd like a 32 oz. model x1

FWIW, maybe try a piece of 1/4 inch acrylic rod super glued to the top of the rack, to prevent tipping. It will save you on both time & materials ;)

Tony, I'd like a 32 oz. model x1

FWIW, maybe try a piece of 1/4 inch acrylic rod super glued to the top of the rack, to prevent tipping. It will save you on both time & materials ;)

hehe i avoided the rod as it cost more for me to use a rod then to cut that hook... also the hook is nice so that you can easily pull it up....

Back