Coral Magazine Really Good Article

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
It changes in November, so grab it fast, but the current CORAL Magazine (my fav coral publication) has a really good article entitled "Bulletproof Small Polyp Stony Corals".

Ok, so no coral is bullet proof, but it does list a LOT of corals that tend to be easier to care for, and are known to be hardy.

Its worth a read. Particularly if you someone who wants to get into SPS, but are a little scared to jump in.

B

I learn so much from Coral and Amazonas it's crazy. Absolutely worth the subscription!

aXio;1056453 wrote: I learn so much from Coral and Amazonas it's crazy. Absolutely worth the subscription!

I agree... I read it cover to cover although a lot of it is over my head.... (for now), but it won't be next time :)

:You_Rock_Emoticon:thanks for the tip! It looked cool so I subscribed via amazon.com (had a giftcard from my birthday). Though i'm not sure if i'll get the bullet proof article or not. I tried sending them a message to see how to sign up for the digital version and we'll see how it goes.
If I can't get it in time, i might hit you up for a recap :thumbs:
:fish:

outdrsyguy1;1056530 wrote: :You_Rock_Emoticon:thanks for the tip! It looked cool so I subscribed via amazon.com (had a giftcard from my birthday). Though i'm not sure if i'll get the bullet proof article or not. I tried sending them a message to see how to sign up for the digital version and we'll see how it goes.

If I can't get it in time, i might hit you up for a recap :thumbs:

:fish:

You can download the app from "newsstand" on your iPhone. Just search "coral" or "coral magazine"

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I subscribed - never got an email and no response to emails to them. It might be a good magazine but I'm not impressed with their customer service.

Yeah I've never tried getting the digital. I prefer reading my magazines in print and I've been collecting every issue for both magazines.

Jakub

I stopped doing print when I discovered it on ipad a long time ago :)

Funny, I rediscovered print after children stole ipad, kindle and everything electronic. Heck, it's a almost a cage fight just to use my computer.

Sewer Urchin;1056714 wrote: Funny, I rediscovered print after children stole ipad, kindle and everything electronic. Heck, it's a almost a cage fight just to use my computer.

My personal electronics stay downstairs in my "no kids" zone :)

Catgirl29;1056689 wrote: I subscribed - never got an email and no response to emails to them. It might be a good magazine but I'm not impressed with their customer service.

Just an update that my email worked and they set me up with an account today. It should probably be more automated but I'm glad I'll have access.

Back