Coral space

mystery_me

Market
Reaction score
I'm in need to terret up my system is extremely fast. And I'm going to set back up but may be a few months. Is there anyone that has a large coral system or frag table system that I can store all my livestock on until I get my system back up and running? I will pay for the space or trade you with some of the live stock. You can coral dip or do whatever you feel is needed I just don't feel that moving my systems so fast is going to be good on the livestock and I want to see it live and not die. And I know it's hard to sell bulk items and I have to move the stuff extremely fast.

So if anyone on here can do that or knows of someone that can do that please contact me as soon as possible

Jesse

770-940-9755

are you comfortable with dividing your corals? i can help hosting some of your lps and softies. but your sps is a big liability for anyone.

also, these corals, are they still on rocks or can they be removed from rocks? you know, real estate in frag systems can be an issue sometimes if they're still attached to rocks.

Bring them over Jessie I can house them, how many fish? I can tie in a 40 breeder to hold fish.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

If Brandon can't I have a 5 ftx 2ft frag tank I can keep setup and house them. I know your going through alot right now. I'm in Macon I could meet you halfway.

You as well Brandon not to forget. Good to see people like this come together.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Great to have U guys around. Brandon I will text u and we go from there. Thanks everyone

Let me know if you need a little more space.

Brandon probably has it covered, but I'd gladly care for some of your coral.

Back