Coraline seeding?

dkelly

Market
Reaction score
Hi folks, would anyone in Cumming/Alpharetta area be interesting in helping me seed coraline on some small rocks? I could bring the rocks by and pick them up in a month or so. Or we could trade 20lbs of LR for maybe 10lbs encrusted with coraline. I'd take crushed or small rocks also.

I need to pink stuff!!

Thanks!
Dwight

Just have someone save you the stuff they scrape off their tank... Throw it in your tank and watch it grow!

you could do that or buy purple up and add it every other day thats what i was doing and it worked great (i had about 5 lbs of seeded rock)

I've heard of seeding with old snail shells that were encrusted...haninja did that I believe.

Xyzpdq0121;44073 wrote: Just have someone save you the stuff they scrape off their tank... Throw it in your tank and watch it grow!

Good idea! Anyone scraping their tank this month??

+1 on
detailed_image.cfm
>Purple Up</a>... the stuff actually works pretty well. You'll need to have atleast some coraline in the tank already so getting some scrapings is definately the way to go.

to bad you live in cumming b/c i would give you scrapings and a bit of rock if you want pm me and we could work somin out

Back