could i get your opinions on these please

shamanofsexy

Market
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220526652415#ht_4101wt_1024">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220526652415#ht_4101wt_1024</a>

Its LED lighting thinking of getting two sets so i can have 144 bulbs in total 72 round the front centrally and then 72 across the back one left side one right side one centrally. All bulbs pointing towards middle of tank.

'Our kits are extremely energy efficient, supplied with a low power 8.7 W 300Ma 6Va (max) mains plug. Power suppliers are CE approved and QA checked.'

Lights come complete with dimmer switch on mains transformer allowing alteration of lighting levels to simulate a natural lunar cycle.
With the tank being shallow would that be enough to keep the Mushroom Ricordea corals??

I've see other moonlight LEDs that looked more streamline, less cumbersome, but looks like it would get the job done. I have not researched options for UK buyers though.

Good Luck

Dakota9;451900 wrote: I've see other moonlight LEDs that looked more streamline, less cumbersome, but looks like it would get the job done. I have not researched options for UK buyers though.

Good Luck

Cheers im going to get the daylight ones once there back instock just wanted to be sure they'd be ok. Thanks.

Junk. If you want moonlight, there are other comparable kits that is cheaper and locally. That is too expensive and most likely you have to pay for shipping from England.

Coming from the UK you'd better make sure that the power supply will be appropriate for the US. The one in the picture doesn't look like it will work here.

Jenn

Im english. I live in England. but theres not many forums around that have half the knowledge and traffic there is on here which is why i use this forum for my q's.

This is a UK website, so you need to make sure the transformer is 120v and not 220v. And... you need a US plug... not the UK plug.

shamanofsexy;451905 wrote: Im english. I live in England. but theres not many forums around that have half the knowledge and traffic there is on here which is why i use this forum for my q's.

Ah, well that would make sense then. Your profile doesn't specify where you live except, "GA"...

You may wish to PM the moderators and have them change your location - it might save a bit of time later for things such as these.

Where in England? :)

Jenn

purpleGORILLA;451911 wrote: Oh, good thing I didn't crack a joke about tea time. :D.

Yep, good thing. I'm close enough to swat you :D

Jenn

let the swatting commence :p

I think it is cool a fellow brit finds our forums better than some others.

Now back to selling some tea :D

PG Tips? That'll work.

Ty Phoo is pretty good too.

Hard to find a good brew here... it's like dishwater :(

I sense this thread is being highjacked.. (sorry).

Maybe we'd better get back on track...

I like the LEDs from Ecoxotic, but not sure if they are available in the UK yet.

Jenn

work and my ex wife was american and got homesick.
Been stateside 12 years now.

My Dad's from Tipton, West Midands. About 100 miles from Bolton. Been there many times when I was a kid - haven't been over in a long time though. I still have extended family there, though, maybe one day I'll get back for a visit :)

Jenn

Back