Crap on the back tank wall

Oddly enough, I TIRED to clean a strip of the back the other day with a blade scraper and it didnt make a dent in it.. As in it would even take if off.. Its getting to thick to be controlled on the back and doenst bother me either way.. Like mentioned before in most case it shows a heathy and mature tank..

Brandon,

Forum users are not permitted to have this, or any opinion. Thus, your opinions have been removed from the forums.

Please forward funds in the amount of $30 to the ARC treasurer for membership. Once a member, your opinions will be reinstated.

Sincerely,

Raj

;)

Indeed! haha

Do you guys think that the "coraline back" thing is an aquarium generational thing? I mean. I have read books that were ummm... old.. that seemed to promote the idea. Back before reactors or even 2 part dosing it seems that coraline was some sort of trophy.

These days you can keep levels up with very minimal effort. I tend to value colorful growing corals as the trophy instead of algae.

please understand that the above opinions are in no way meant to reflect the views of ARC or any of its sponsors. they are, in fact, the sole property of an outside individual. they may not be reproduced in any fashion without the express written consent of brandon snow. any violators will be shot. survivors will be shot again. witches and or warlocks who are immune to shootings will have a millstone tied to them and drowned. those who float will be burned. those who do not burn shall be banished to Nashville, TN. should Nahsville, TN become full of this particular type of individual they shall be sent to East Rome (where they shall no doubt be robbed and stabbed). please send any questions you may have regarding the previous to the administrator of this site.

SnowManSnow;408988 wrote: Indeed! haha

Do you guys think that the "coraline back" thing is an aquarium generational thing? I mean. I have read books that were ummm... old.. that seemed to promote the idea. Back before reactors or even 2 part dosing it seems that coraline was some sort of trophy.

These days you can keep levels up with very minimal effort. I tend to value colorful growing corals as the trophy instead of algae.

please understand that the above opinions are in no way meant to reflect the views of ARC or any of its sponsors. they are, in fact, the sole property of an outside individual. they may not be reproduced in any fashion without the express written consent of brandon snow. any violators will be shot. survivors will be shot again. witches and or warlocks who are immune to shootings will have a millstone tied to them and drowned. those who float will be burned. those who do not burn shall be banished to Nashville, TN. should Nahsville, TN become full of this particular type of individual they shall be sent to East Rome (where they shall no doubt be robbed and stabbed). please send any questions you may have regarding the previous to the administrator of this site.

Best disclaimer... ever. Anybody know if any of the sponsor LFS' carry millstones in stock?

SnowManSnow;408988 wrote: Indeed! haha

I second Barry's vote. That certainly is the best disclaimer ever - in fact I may steal it! ;)

Jenn

prepare the stake and the millstone.. unless you want to go strait to East Rome.

oh im stuck at work running lights and sound for a drama so im here all night haha.

Back