Cube finally done!!!!

I really dont like BB, but if I were to do it, I would try to go with something similar to this tank, it's beautifully done and with such small "sand space" its almost not noticed, very well done William

Carty;310780 wrote: I really dont like BB, but if I were to do it, I would try to go with something similar to this tank, it's beautifully done and with such small "sand space" its almost not noticed, very well done William

Thanks alot I really have alot of rock packed into this tank. But with the closed loop and the grate under the rock hopefully it will flush out some of those dead spots. So far so good, just go to get those nitrates down to 0.......

I also think the T5's gave to corals a little more color as well (SPS) Im only running a 400w reflux 12k bulb by itself. I plan to add a couple of T5's to the mix soon maybe. help with the colors a little bit.

Ive been also having some temp swings thats causing some problems as well. So today I installed my chiller to the tank and hopefully now it will level out.

NotiReef;311113 wrote: William the tank looks great......:)

Thanks Ive never had a small tank so things are a little more touchy. But so far so good each day a new little issue that wasnt thought about earlier.

Looks great, personally I'm not usually a huge fan of BB tanks but I really like what you've done with it.

I like it. I'm with what Carty said, I am not a big BBer, but if I was, I'd do it like oyu with little empty floorspace.

Just a little is good for me. I never thought of having a bare bottom but its ok now that its done. It felt like I kept on adding more and more rock until it was almost all covered anyway LOL...

William, do you get an microbubbles with that sump setup? I wanted to go with a tub like that but then decided to go traditional.

Also, is that glass or acrylic? I'm having a hard time bringing myself to put my rock against the sides of the tank.

Btw, it looks great. Good job.

No micro bubbles at all. And the tank is acrylic, but it was free just had to polish out some scratches.

Thats going to be one sweet lookin tank once you get some sand in there......

just kidding, very nice

Back