Cumming Folks

gwen_o_lyn

Market
Reaction score
I found this ad on ajc.com

CUMMING Super Size Moving Sale! Voted BEST SALE by my customers. Bernhardt formal dining room suite; 135 gallion stocked reef tank; NICE clothes; seasonal; furniture; brand name samples. Dec. access. MUCH MUCH MORE! Fri-Sat & Sun. 9-5. 1740 Independence Trail. Rain/Shine.

Item Information

Item:CummingLocation:30040 http://www.ajc.com/traffic/cgi/cim/cgi-bin/mapquest/mapquest.cgi?Null=&Index=1&Pixels=420&Scale=9&Country=United+States&ZIP=30040"><span style="color: #0000ff;">map</span></a> Category:Garage SalesDate Posted:22-Sep-06
[/QUOTE]

I know I can't be in Cumming this Saturday. If anyone happens to check out the yard sale, please let me know how this tank looks (if anything is left.) :)

I looked up a phone number for that address, but it didn't match... :(

if only I could contact them....

The first person that can get me in contact with the seller gets a free frag!! :D

Maybe they have it printed in the paper, but not the website??

This is not correct:

L Tolbert1740 Independence Trl
Cumming, GA 30040-1586
(678) 513-1174

Already called them :)

Try:

Shawn Corrigan
1640 Independence Trl
Cumming, GA 30040-1588
(678) 947-1459

This house is actually for sale:
detail.cfm

I just tried calling and got the answering machine. I didn't leave a message. If it's not them, it could be their neighbor. I thought about trying to call a neighbor last night, but I hate to bother people like that. Thanks for researching it!

From what I can get off of mapquest and yahoo maps, the numbers at Independence trail end at 1699 (anything greater gives the "not found" maps).

If I call and find out this evening, do I get 2 frags? :D

George wrote: From what I can get off of mapquest and yahoo maps, the numbers at Independence trail end at 1699 (anything greater gives the "not found" maps).

If I call and find out this evening, do I get 2 frags? :D

I noticed the same thing on google however I went to whitepages.com (i think) and was able to find addresses a little higher than 1740. I am seriously thinking of driving over there when I get off work. Would be a LONG drive back home... uh!

If you're at upcoming meetings, I can save frags for ya- no problem!

Thanks for all the help guys!! I really want a bigger tank!!

yeah no kidding... left the plant in Kennesaw at 4 and was flying until I hit 400, which was no surprise. Then I took GA-20 on the way home... yuck!

I'm next on the list if this person backs out.

Bummer to hear you missed getting the tank.

I always make a habbit of trolling
a> for the word "tank" and again for "aquarium" to see if people have good deals listed.  That's how I found my 60 cube.

Thank you so much. I have been checking there daily and also in TN, NC, & AL. And then I go to ebay and look around, and then the AJC. I also check out a paper in Chattanooga too. One day I will find one.

If anyone has other ideas of places to look, please let me know.

I moved my 72 bow yesterday so the rest of the floors can be installed. I plan to move the new tank into the old tanks place.

I would like a 120-135g 6' long and around 18-20" width. Non-ghetto- either cherry/walnut or black stand. Prefer an oceanic. I would like a full tank setup with good equipment.

Back