Custom Magnetic Frag Racks

tonytran509

Reaction score
hey guys thank you for all the support and push to make new things for this hobby.... so from a few of your request i have made adjustments and catered to your liking as you guys are the pros here while im the new guy just learning as I go lol.... but hope you guys enjoy these.... holes for plugs are 0.60" so 1/2" plugs would work and the top cutout for the disc to sit in is 0.90" to fit 7/8" discs easily.... single row racks stick out only 1.25" while the double rows stick out only 2.20"

Very nice, the magnet looks encased securely which is always my concern when using such items in the tank.
On your next template maybe consider a small corner rack, without the white neon. That would be my preference in a nano tank.
Love the black!

Hey Tony, I love watching your work especially the videos. Is there anyway you can try to source some stronger magnets for us guys with 3/4 inch glass? But really nice looking work bro.

Hey Tony, I love watching your work especially the videos. Is there anyway you can try to source some stronger magnets for us guys with 3/4 inch glass? But really nice looking work bro.

yea i can source out a stornger magnet only issue is that price is sooooo much more expensive but ill add that as an option

thank you for watching these videos lol just wanted to show everyone what we do and i'm sure its a different kind of video than normal lol.... ill try to make them more exciting

thank you for watching these videos lol just wanted to show everyone what we do and i'm sure its a different kind of video than normal lol.... ill try to make them more exciting
For me I love the craftmanship going into your work. Keep up the great work.

Back