Custom Magnetic Frag Racks

Tony I really like the long ones, my crate ones are 7 rows and I need to be careful not to block the light in the tank with them. Can you list your prices? I hope my husband will give me one for Valentine's Day!

Hey Tony! Can you do this for a single frag that have the frag plug hole sticking out into the tank about 1.5 or 2 inches off the glass for larger frags like torches? That way the frag gets better light and flow and is not on top of glass in my situation. Let me know :) thanks.

Hey Tony! Can you do this for a single frag that have the frag plug hole sticking out into the tank about 1.5 or 2 inches off the glass for larger frags like torches? That way the frag gets better light and flow and is not on top of glass in my situation. Let me know :) thanks.

of course i can let me try to make one tomorrow and see how well it holds up

Maybe a tiny bit, The arc really isn't that much. You're welcome to come over and try some of yours on my tank or trace the arc if you like. I'm in Lawrenceville too, off of Pleasant Hill between Club and Cruse

sounds great im always around that area also... we can figure out a time that you are free and we can meet up

Back