d.a.s.ex.1

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
well i have had my ex1 for about a week now and all i can say is wow this thing is amazing i have pulled out so much junk out of my tank and it smells horrible cant take pics but will when i get the chance very happy with it though ...best skimmer for 279 with shipping

wbholwell;76672 wrote: Come on now, where's the pics?
come on bryan you know your more than welcome to come see for your self your probably gonna regret that you didnt get one lol .but no pics its to dark in there .

flaco626nj;76677 wrote: come on bryan you know your more than welcome to come see for your self your probably gonna regret that you didnt get one lol .but no pics its to dark in there .

Yeah, I'm sure I'll have skimmer envy, but I really didn't want anymore crap outside of my stand (I've already had to buy a piece of furniture to house my topoff resevoir.) I just ordered my new skimmer today- an Octopus NW-150 (basically the largest skimmer that will fit in my puny sump.) I'll be doing a gate valve mod and a enkamat mesh mod on it. I'm sure my wife will yell at me for cutting up a brand new skimmer!

wbholwell;76681 wrote: Yeah, I'm sure I'll have skimmer envy, but I really didn't want anymore crap outside of my stand (I've already had to buy a piece of furniture to house my topoff resevoir.) I just ordered my new skimmer today- an Octopus NW-150 (basically the largest skimmer that will fit in my puny sump.) I'll be doing a gate valve mod and a enkamat mesh mod on it. I'm sure my wife will yell at me for cutting up a brand new skimmer!
cool hpe every thing turns out well

Ummm...you are completely breaking skimmer boast thread etiquette protocol.

Where's the :photo: :confused:

sammy33;76809 wrote: Ummm...you are completely breaking skimmer boast thread etiquette protocol.

Where's the :photo: :confused:
He's looking for the camera, I think he put it with his punctuation.

Lol Not Home Now But Ill Get Some Pics Later Ok ...just Dont Make Fun Mof My Sump When You See The Pics Ok Its Only Temp Lol

jefft;76813 wrote: He's looking for the camera, I think he put it with his punctuation.

omg... I just sprayed coffee out of my nose......

Hey, Victor? I have a few commas, periods and question marks that I'll trade for softies. If you want exclamation points, semi-colons or colons, that'll cost you an acro.

LMK. I have pages of these available and can frag 'em at any time.

:)

Back