NY aquatics for fish

@iu_gary I think you might have been looking at these. Looks like some are still available. That discount code is Maramotreef15. Haven’t tested since yesterday.

Awesome! I wanted that yellow scopas and angelfish, but didn’t pull the trigger, maybe next time.

Fyi, If you’ve never had a gem, at night they show white/gray stress marks. They’re not sick.

My Atlantic blue does the same thing. He turns zebra every night while he annoys the larger tangs.

Now I just need to find a Sohol.

If I were in a position to get more fish I would have bought something, but they didn't really have anything I liked... Maybe if they get a bunch of weirdo stuff I'll bite.

If I were in a position to get more fish I would have bought something, but they didn't really have anything I liked... Maybe if they get a bunch of weirdo stuff I'll bite.
A lot of stuff sold. It seems like they get a lot of big fish, angels and tangs. This was just one of their live sales. They’ll host it on Instagram live and sometimes will negotiate the price in the live chat and drop the price for you on the website, in real time.

I’ll post the next time there’s one and see if there’s another coupon code.

Fish budget has been reallocated. Just got back from the vet with the dog and she is having surgery in the morning. Nothing serious but I suspect I just committed to $3k or more. Will wait for the next big sale.

Gary

Fish budget has been reallocated. Just got back from the vet with the dog and she is having surgery in the morning. Nothing serious but I suspect I just committed to $3k or more. Will wait for the next big sale.

Gary
Dang.. hope your dog gets better! I’ll poke back in and tag you if I see the another one, seems like every 4 weeks or so

Thanks. It’s a little cleanup surgery on one of her surgically repaired back legs. Should be more of a burden for her to wear a cone for a few weeks while the incision heals. She is a trooper. It’s her 5th surgery on her 2 back legs.

Back