Darth Maul Porites

jp30338

Market
Reaction score
Hey,

Just got a frag of this and trying to find a good spot but cannot find too much info on placement.

Can anyone help? I have a 150g tall with 2 x 2ho MH hanging about 6 inches from the surface.

@gregleonard was holding a frag of mine for a while I think, but not sure if it is still alive? check with him and he might know?
GL!

From what I read, and I do not have this one, moderate to low light and not a lot of flow. I seem to remember that it likes a little nutrients. The chief complaint was that it fades away in SPS style tanks.

I've read both high light and flow to moderate light and flow, lol I just put it a little less than halfway up the tank in moderate flow. It did recede some the fist few hours I had it so hopefully it settles in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's starting to come back. Tissue has stopped receding and its coloring up again.

Before
9599ff95d2cb906ba0de5759706e9140.jpg
alt="" />

Now
8ba01b4dd9e04a192fb22a40d5cb57d3.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low light to keep cabernet color. Low to moderate flow for good polyp extension. Won't handle stinging at the slightest. At least with my experience so far. Lineage Zac from the now closed The Digital Fishroom. Good luck.

Reef, Coffee & Curly Hair;1028523 wrote: Low light to keep cabernet color. Low to moderate flow for good polyp extension. Won't handle stinging at the slightest. At least with my experience so far. Lineage Zac from the now closed The Digital Fishroom. Good luck.

Thanks I put it back in a lower light area next to the jack o lantern lepto, and that is where there is lower flow and lower light area, also about 4 inches off the sandbed.

Back