DIY Biocube 29 stand

christophert

Market
Reaction score
Looking to make a stand for my biocube 29; it's currently sitting on a wooden counter and the wood isn't looking so hot... Does anyone have experience or plans making something like this?

Thanks!

- Chris

Whats the dimensions? I might be able to save you some time, I have a stand that I had my 27ish cube on. Otherwise its a pretty simple process. I built a larger stand for the cube and used 1x4's for vertical support and 2x4's for horizontal support. If you wrap it anything larger than .25 in plywood it will also help support the load.

So it's 22.4"L x 21"W... If you've got something that works already, yeah, I'd definitely be interested if you're willing to part with it.

Bah!! Mine is 20x20. :( but here is what I am working on now. Might give you a couple ideas.
c2bcda4932e6948a6fdab759e28c2174.jpg
alt="" />

Also this is my 20x20 stand. I was trying to get rid of it for 15$ and you could always just replace the top :)

5a6f5e27d49584a02763aa7fe13fdcf0.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude for $15 that's a steal; I'd totally buy that from you. I'll PM you with my cell# so we can work something out, maybe this Saturday.

Back