Diy Frag Station

slayer

Market
Reaction score
After shutting down my frag tank,, i needed a place to place frags that got broken during cleaning or by my tangs,,and after camerons quest to find such an object, i made a frag station just like the guys at "thefilterguys" as promised here are the pics.. just goes to show what a bit of sand and cement will get ya...at a fraction of the cost,,,

DSC02193.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02194.jpg
alt="" />
DSC02200.jpg
alt="" />

yeap.. funny as it is... constant water changes brought down the ph spike in no time

Hey don't laugh about the toilet idea. I've got some old "new" LR in the toilet now. I can't wait for my wife to find it!

doug your wife will then say if you want to put sw stuff in the toilet then put all of it in there and no more tank.lol

or

you are crazy! i know a good shrink.

a little rock in your tank also saves you water, every time you flush.

ok just to help out the city i will make 400 lbs of rock and then you guys will put it in your toilets and then give them back to me when cured. i know save your thank yous.

dough;121103 wrote: Hey don't laugh about the toilet idea. I've got some old "new" LR in the toilet now. I can't wait for my wife to find it!

Hummm... *Note to self*, next time at Doug's, make sure to take an "upper deck".

You can cut the "Cure" time for concrete by saoking them in vinegar. It neutralizes the alkaline nature to a certain degree. Jaime- I need a frag of the ORA birdnest. I insist you supply it to me.

moving a cultured rock from freshwater to saltwater can cause a second Ph spike. I have found vinegar works only when the piece is in it. When you pull the rock out and put back in freshwater the Ph spikes again. JMPE

Back