ZsL0xMO.jpg
alt="" />
Royal Blues at 100%
6Bc8Bxq.jpg
alt="" />
Cool blues at 100&, CW at 80%, Green 30%, RB 100%, Red 30%,"UV" 30%
24HzFkk.jpg
alt="" />

A couple of red and green BTA, clown, and fire fish.
MIpMxMm.jpg
alt="" />

3pLZAQj.jpg
alt="" />

l8A1Tc3.jpg
alt="" />

indecloudzua;908683 wrote: looks like what i want to do for my set up..how much did it run you for all the parts??

$258.80 from Rapidled.com.
There were some misc. costs and I chose to order a controller for my tank along with the project.

are you using the jardruino??and is that just a program that the guy has created and you buy the parts??or is there a kit that you can buy somewhere..that controller seems pretty cool..

indecloudzua;909681 wrote: are you using the jardruino??and is that just a program that the guy has created and you buy the parts??or is there a kit that you can buy somewhere..that controller seems pretty cool..

No I am using a reefangel plus. Its already assembled and all you n have to do is program it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I just want to clean it up by building a custom enclosure for it. Maybe rehang it

Rodasphoto;942568 wrote: Thanks. I just want to clean it up by building a custom enclosure for it. Maybe rehang it

What kind of enclosure are you thinking about? I'm doing a build myself that I'd like to enclose, but thus far I'm not coming up with any viable ideas. I originally had thought about putting it into an old T5 fixture, but I've not found one suitable for use

Something from black acrylic. I would love to get an old fixture but I am not holding my breath on finding one.

I've been contemplating the black acrylic myself but I'd like to find someone that has the ability to CNC some vent slots into it for my fans and then weld the pieces all together.

jbadd99;942656 wrote: I've been contemplating the black acrylic myself but I'd like to find someone that has the ability to CNC some vent slots into it for my fans and then weld the pieces all together.

That also what I have in mind.

jbadd99;943060 wrote: It's also fairly expensive. Plus I like tinkering...

Compared to piecing it yourself yes. But I rather pay for convenience and know its going to work. I would be devastated if something happened to my tank that was in my control. My controller is piece of mind for me. I find that the reefangel lets you tinker if you want. One member has his talk. I will find the post from the reefangel forum and post it here. One cool thing since you mentioned that you like to tinker is they have a PAR meter attachment and can configure your lights based on the PAR readings.

As I begin to clean up the installation. I want to rewire the lights so that way I can connect and disconnect the fixture. Right now its soldered together. I was looking at this from radioshack
index.jsp

Back