DIY reef chili!

I need to just buy some of these prepared foods from someone or trade corals wink wink Nan :p

I need to just buy some of these prepared foods from someone or trade corals wink wink Nan :p
I’m happy to give you some Shawn. You’ve been such a great help I’ll gift it to you. I’m in Dino hell again anyways so no new additions for my tank. New stuff is going to QT tank

I’m happy to give you some Shawn. You’ve been such a great help I’ll gift it to you. I’m in Dino hell again anyways so no new additions for my tank. New stuff is going to QT tank
So bizarre. I just cleared up all the diatoms/cyano from my tank. I'm sorry you're dealing with that again.

Update on our DIY Reef Chili:
Been feeding this every morning since we made it. The fish are thriving, nutrients under control, not sure what it’s doing for the corals but I spot feed them with a rotation of phyto/oyster and Rotifeast a couple of times a week.
The fish go into a frenzy every morning when they see Tyler. He waits until everyone is awake and out before he feeds but they go nuts when he stands in front of the tank. Have had no ill effects from any of the ingredients although the least favorite ingredients t for the fish is the dried seaweed we added, but the fire shrimp grab it and feast on it so I think everyone is happy, including the elusive reef lobster that only lets us know it is alive and thriving by leaving us it’s exoskeleton!
Turn down the volume if you don’t want to hear the grandkid and Tyler lol

Looking good, thanks for sharing the video. That pincushion looks pretty big, tanks looks great!

Ok this should be the right one lol. DIY food feeding frenzy. It’s short because I’m no better of a videographer as I am an aquarium photographer! I don’t know how to record the video without the peanut gallery in the background.

Ok this should be the right one lol. DIY food feeding frenzy. It’s short because I’m no better of a videographer as I am an aquarium photographer! I don’t know how to record the video without the peanut gallery in the background.
Yay!! Glad to see everything doing well!!

Back