Do YOUR tangs hide like you're the devil?

my tangs have started biting at my hands when i feed nori now i had to start cutting it into strips and putting in the tank because they started ripping the clip off every time i put it in there if they all werent so healthy and plump i would swear they were starving the way they act
This is what I use to keep my tangs from destroying nori. I've got three of these to minimize aggression. They work VERY well and one sheet lasts two days now.

This is what I use to keep my tangs from destroying nori. I've got three of these to minimize aggression. They work VERY well and one sheet lasts two days now.
I use these, in the tank with the yellow tang a quarter sheet lasts 2 days, in the tank with the Foxface it lasts 10 minutes.

A foxface is something on my wish list, but I need a "real display" before I go there. LOL
One of our favorite fish. The knucklehead plays with air bubbles in the evening.

Attachments

• fatfish.png
    fatfish.png
    536 KB · Views: 10
One of our favorite fish. The knucklehead plays with air bubbles in the evening.
That's amazing. As it stands I'm good with my six larger tangs. If my tank was taller, and no a frag tang, I'd have many more. But I'm only 20" deep at this point.

I use these, in the tank with the yellow tang a quarter sheet lasts 2 days, in the tank with the Foxface it lasts 10 minutes.
I'll have to get some of those when my tank is up and running.
I have 3 or 4 of these that I used in the last system.

Back