Does anyone fix LEDs?

the curious

Market
Reaction score
Heya gang, it's been awhile.
I moved my system to my work alost 2 years ago, and it had been there, not getting enough love, until I started a new job last month. Now, finally, I have my 90 back in my house :thumbs:.
I had set everything up in a 65 at my old job, running a metal halide. Now I am back in my 90, with a custom built canopy, but when I pulled out my 2 eshine LED units, I had issues. One of them is running white only, and the other isn't doing anything.
I just started a new job, and am studying security+ in my down time, so I would really like to just hand these units to someone else, and pay them for parts and labor. I have called a few commercial LED companies, but they want nothing to do with fixing aquarium lights, so I figured I would reach out to you guys, and hope for the best.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
I am glad to be back in the swing o things, and look forward to becoming a part of the atl reef community again soon.

-Jacob

I'm fairly handy with a soldering iron. What's the problem with your lights?

Mark I haven't forgotten about you. I've been extremely busy with work and the puppies.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

the curious;1083538 wrote: Heya gang, it's been awhile.
I moved my system to my work alost 2 years ago, and it had been there, not getting enough love, until I started a new job last month. Now, finally, I have my 90 back in my house :thumbs:.
I had set everything up in a 65 at my old job, running a metal halide. Now I am back in my 90, with a custom built canopy, but when I pulled out my 2 eshine LED units, I had issues. One of them is running white only, and the other isn't doing anything.
I just started a new job, and am studying security+ in my down time, so I would really like to just hand these units to someone else, and pay them for parts and labor. I have called a few commercial LED companies, but they want nothing to do with fixing aquarium lights, so I figured I would reach out to you guys, and hope for the best.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
I am glad to be back in the swing o things, and look forward to becoming a part of the atl reef community again soon.

-Jacob
Jacob I'm in Acworth, if you want to bring it to me I'll fix it. Text me 6787994968

I also troubleshoot LED fixtures. I rebuilt one of my units some time ago that took a swim in my tank.

Heya Brandon, long time no see. I'll hit ya up this weekend. I need to see how your system has come along, since the last time I was over.

Thanks for the replies guys.

the curious;1083680 wrote: Heya Brandon, long time no see. I'll hit ya up this weekend. I need to see how your system has come along, since the last time I was over.

Thanks for the replies guys.
Look forward to it

jrhunter0000;1083694 wrote: You mean his and Connie's mini fish store haha
In order to be considered a store that would require me to actually get rid of things ;)

BrandonMason;1083695 wrote: In order to be considered a store that would require me to actually get rid of things ;)

I know right I have so many frags but don't want to cone off them lol

Back