Does anyone make an 80 gallon breeder?

Rickdareefa

Supporting
Reaction score
I would like to find a tank with the same dimensions as 2 40 gallon breeders next to eachother so itll be 60 inches long. Prefab dont wanna pay custom tank prices. Anyone seen this?

We just got an 80 gallon Deep Blue RR, similar dimensions but not exact: 16" deep vs. the 20" on the 40 gallon breeder tanks, measures 48" long (a foot shy of the 60" you mentioned), x 24" front to back. Not sure if that's close enough to what you are looking for.

We just got an 80 gallon Deep Blue RR, similar dimensions but not exact: 16" deep vs. the 20" on the 40 gallon breeder tanks, measures 48" long (a foot shy of the 60" you mentioned), x 24" front to back. Not sure if that's close enough to what you are looking for.
Yeah i found that one. Its nice but i would like a longer tank. Actually would prefer a 6 foot long tank

I think you're looking for a 125 gallon tank to get the dimensions you want.

I think you're looking for a 125 gallon tank to get the dimensions you want.
A 125 is to tall for my liking. I really want the dimensions of 2 40 breeders next to eachother plus i dont want that much water

A 40 breeder is 36x18x16 Two side by side is 72x18x16. Glass cages online build to has it at $700 for a basic tank with an overflow. I know you aren't looking to go custom but that's not far off an off the shelf 125g reef ready in price.

Back