Dont buy that controller just yet!

Showtime305;125996 wrote: Don't quote me on this but I think DA is creating a module that has both ethernet and wifi. They haven't confirmed of denied any of this though.

Well it seems like they have confirmed this on the site now.

If users can program this thing, IMO it will be a great deal. If they can't, users like me will probably never jump on it. The RK2 was pretty limited on what it could do and when.

Cameron;126023 wrote: If users can program this thing, IMO it will be a great deal. If they can't, users like me will probably never jump on it. The RK2 was pretty limited on what it could do and when.

Exactly... I love my RKII but it has the looks with very little substance..

Cameron;126023 wrote: If users can program this thing, IMO it will be a great deal. If they can't, users like me will probably never jump on it. The RK2 was pretty limited on what it could do and when.

<span style="color: black;">DA is saying the programming capabilities of the RKE will much greater than its predecessors but they are also saying that they plan on keeping the programming simple.</span>

Hopefully they implemented a parser and not just added a few new commands to the interface. I also hope they include a real data logger and not just an output log like the RK2. Aside from some bugs, those changes would put them at the top of the controller charts for me once they get the accessories kicking out.

Back