Doug's 58 Gallon Reset

Here are a few shots of some my corals in the tank.

Part of my acan farm!
Acans.jpg
alt="" />

Pink Chalice
pinkChalice.jpg
alt="" />

Dark Fusion Chalice
darkfusion.jpg
alt="" />

Chalice frags
3chalicefrags.jpg
alt="" />

any pics of the overflow from the top?

im about to have mine drilled and also worried that to much room might be taken up. just want to see it from the top after installation.

ricksconnected;393872 wrote: any pics of the overflow from the top?

im about to have mine drilled and also worried that to much room might be taken up. just want to see it from the top after installation.

No pix but if you're using the sample overflow box it comes out 2.5" from the outside edge of the plastic rim on the tank.

do you know of a link where i could see one installed? im just about to install one and want to make sure ive picked the right box.

ricksconnected;393877 wrote: do you know of a link where i could see one installed? im just about to install one and want to make sure ive picked the right box.

Who's the manufacturer of your box?

im having mine drilled by a LFS. whatever box they use is what i have to go with. my concern is that its gonna take up a lot of room.
by looking at yours it doesnt seem to take up a lot of room. was just wondering if yours might work better for me. ive never seen one like yours that covers that much of the back of the tank and yet being so thin.

ricksconnected;393885 wrote: im having mine drilled by a LFS. whatever box they use is what i have to go with. my concern is that its gonna take up a lot of room.
by looking at yours it doesnt seem to take up a lot of room. was just wondering if yours might work better for me. ive never seen one like yours that covers that much of the back of the tank and yet being so thin.

There is a link on one of the first pages on this thread to the company I bought mine from. It comes as a DIY kit with the box, hole saw and template. Again there are some pictures. Drilling a tank is very very easy. Just take your time. I went with Glass Holes because I liked the box as it is very thin, doesn't protrude into the tank and is very quite.

I really suggest you consider DYI and save yourself some $. You can even call the guys at Glass Box and discuss DIY.

I took some pics of a few of Doug's corals and can't wait for him to share them so here are a few.:)

Plate1tagged.jpg
alt="" />

Acan3version1.jpg
alt="" />

Rainbowacan2version2copy.jpg
alt="" />

Acan2closeup.jpg
alt="" />

Joe

Amberjack;419339 wrote: Doug, you always had mad skills with the corals.

That beautiful HUGE green shroom rock you gave me has been the centerpiece of the <span style="color: red">ARC's Glancy Rehab Tank</span></em> since it was set up and looks fantastic!

The staff and I thank you so much.

That is just awesome! :thumbs:

Back