Downtown Disney Tank Springs a leak!

I remember watching the episode on Nat geo. It was def. Living color. They did the rainforest cafe' right there on the show. They re did 2 huge cylindrical tanks that looked like brown graves and turned them into beautiful tanks. And rainforest cafe' signed them on to redo every tank they had. I can see the confusion tho. Because as far as my knowledge goes most everyone has animal planet which is tanked. You have to request Nat geo wild. Which is living color. But it was def. Living color whom did these tanks. Either way however. It happens. That's life. Bottom line is everything that can go wrong will. Murphys law.

That's not a Living Color tank. 100% sure of that.

kstyle13;943569 wrote: I remember watching the episode on Nat geo. It was def. Living color. They did the rainforest cafe' right there on the show. They re did 2 huge cylindrical tanks that looked like brown graves and turned them into beautiful tanks. And rainforest cafe' signed them on to redo every tank they had. I can see the confusion tho. Because as far as my knowledge goes most everyone has animal planet which is tanked. You have to request Nat geo wild. Which is living color. But it was def. Living color whom did these tanks. Either way however. It happens. That's life. Bottom line is everything that can go wrong will. Murphys law.

sorry, it was T-rex Cafe. not rainforest cafe. Different place, not living color.

Your right! Lol my mistake it was not living color. I am actually watching the rainforest cafe episode now. Lol however it was a company based out of California according g to this article. They are Reynold polymer technologies. Apparently they have built all of the Landry's tanks. (The owner) however living color did have a tank that was similar shape and size that sprung a leak at the same time. So they are investigating the polymers used to seal the tanks as they are thinking it may be a faulty product. They did reach out to atm and we're told that they were out of course try or town.... and are scheduled to have them come out. I'm sure we will see this on tv. Lol
But I digress here it the article I found.
a>

kstyle13;943781 wrote: Your right! Lol my mistake it was not living color. I am actually watching the rainforest cafe episode now. Lol however it was a company based out of California according g to this article. They are Reynold polymer technologies. Apparently they have built all of the Landry's tanks. (The owner) however living color did have a tank that was similar shape and size that sprung a leak at the same time. So they are investigating the polymers used to seal the tanks as they are thinking it may be a faulty product. They did reach out to atm and we're told that they were out of course try or town.... and are scheduled to have them come out. I'm sure we will see this on tv. Lol
But I digress here it the article I found. http://www.cflas.org/aquarium-at-t-rex-restaurant-in-downtown-disney-breaks/">http://www.cflas.org/aquarium-at-t-rex-restaurant-in-downtown-disney-breaks/</a>[/QUOTE]

Thats the link I was looking for

Back