Earlei and Jordani Wrasse Issues

ksicard

Market
Reaction score
Hello all,
For the past year I've had a supermale Earlei Fairy Wrasse and a super male Jordani Fairy Wrasse that I bought as a small female. Recently the Jordani decided to no longer co-exist with the Earl and I could only catch the Earl who is now in my 55g QT. The Earl is my favorite fish and I think my only two options is to either sell the Earl or somehow catch the Flame and add the Earl back in. I would much rather catch the Flame and reintroduce the Earl but I'm having no luck catching the Flame. He knows what the net is and is very cautious if I remove the lids making it impossible to catch him.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to go about catching the Flame Wrasse? Both wrasses are full grown and I would really rather not have to part with the Earl.

I have a large fish trap which works great. It is the box type with a door... you are welcome to borrow it and try. I am in Marrietta as well.... bob

I would starve the fish for 2,3 days and use a fish trap or make one from a soda bottle. You should be able to catch the fish within minutes.

bobz;1112106 wrote: I have a large fish trap which works great. It is the box type with a door... you are welcome to borrow it and try. I am in Marrietta as well.... bob

I might take you up on that offer, thanks so much.

Back