Emerald crab not worth it.

I would focus on getting rid of the aptasia and worry about the emerald later.

Well, if I could speak pep shrimp, I would tell them to start munching. Like I said, my old pep crew had them under control.Those little crabs had a shrimp dinner, and didn't tell me . I've got a handle on it.thete 6 new peps, and reinforcement s onthe way . I'm not taking the emerald crabs out, or not yet.Might sell them to guy in 2nd post.LOL .J/K

So Mark,
member.php

mysterybox;945361 wrote: So Mark, http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/member.php?u=7581">gacolt</a>, did you really smash the crabs or not?[/QUOTE]

Joking or not he should have learned from my post not to say stuff like that..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Why cry for crabs and not silversides, or aiptasia? We draw lines in different places, and all of us could be judged by PETA to be engaged in a fundamentally evil pursuit to start with. If you stand up to judge others, be prepared to be judged yourself.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fishlips;945430 wrote: I think the point is .we put the crabs.not the pest

And maybe that's the line for you. We all draw lines in different places.

Two weeks ago, I killed five dozen shrimp and half a dozen crabs purely for my own enjoyment. I certainly didn't take the few remaining in the bucket at the end of the day back to the bait shop out of some karmic obligation for stewardship of the lives under my care.

Holy cow, Bat man.You all, Can what you want, All I trying do is some pest.

Fishlips;945499 wrote: Holy cow, Bat man.You all, Can what you want, All I trying do is some pest.

It would help if I didnt leave kill out.

Back