Equipment cabinet

I neglected this project for over a year, it didn't seem that long ago. I'm working on the equipment for the frag tank, so it's a good time to come back to this. I've been printing a few parts here and there like cable management clips and a sponge reinforcement for the calcium reactor that was missing. I am going to use a Kamoer peristaltic pump for the calcium reactor so I made a dedicated shelf for it. There are so many cords to deal with. I have printed power brick brackets as well and they will be mounted behind the mounting board on the back wall.
IMG_9108.jpgIMG_9109.jpgIMG_9113.jpg

I have printed power brick brackets as well and they will be mounted behind the mounting board on the back wall.
I've been thinking about hitting you up for some a lot of power brick brackets. And a couple Vortec brackets. And... And... lol

This is what the ones I am using look like as found on thingiverse. Two pieces per brick.

C42FC506-B672-450D-99F4-D22048062091.jpeg

This is what the ones I am using look like as found on thingiverse. Two pieces per brick.
Crazy how I was just looking at these just the other day. Great minds... 😉

I've got 2 Vortec bricks and the Drivers don't come with mounting brackets like the Vectra's do, and I've got 2 bricks for them as well.
Then I have 6 Jebao bricks that I can think of, there's a couple Neptune bricks and 4 of the Reef Breeders bricks.

Those are just the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. I've heard that Ecotech has different sized bricks, sometimes even for the same product.

Here's a link to R2R cataloging different 3D prints.

Back