ERICS3000 Red Sea 525 Office

erics3000

Reaction score
I just moved into a new house and started my Red Sea 525 in my office. I had the tank up for a few months before I moved so it would get a head start. I was able to attend the frag meet yesterday and grabbed a few frags.

A quick run down of my system so far. I got the reefer deluxe that came with three AI lights. I have already removed the 3 gallon top off for a 15 gallon tank. I have a Jebao for my return and a couple power heads. I also have two older MP 40's. I have Skimz SV207 skimmer and broke out 1/2 my sump for a Fuge, which is lit by a Kessil H380 HALO 2. I have an old Reef Keeper Elite controller but need to find a sim v2 for it to upgrade. Currently I have a Kalk reactor, but will soon dose or get a Calcium Reactor. I would really like to add a small cube to the system and use it as a Fuge but that is down the road maybe.

For fish I have currently a Yellow, Purple, and Hippo Tang, a pair of Banji Cardinals, Lighting Maroon Clowns, File Fish, and a Melanurus Wrasse. No more fish till I get a cover.

Ill post some pics soon.

Back