Excited new buy UPGRADE!

chefbeier

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just got a used aqua clear sump from Pets unlimited on powers ferry rd. Thats been my spot since I got into the hobby to get most things especially my water until I get a RO system! Matt and his wife ( store owners) are great!! But I got it used and a new mag 5 with it to put under my 37 gal.. I have been running a Penguin 350 Bio-wheel since I got the tank 2 yrs. ago.. My Nitrates have been high lately and with some more water changes I decided to get rid of the Bio wheel and get the sump!! I have to cut the back of the stand to make it fit in but that should be no problem, This is my first sump to work with so any advice would be greatly appreciated!! I will also take pics of the whole process and a before the sump with the Bio-wheel and after I get rid of the Penguin filter but I am still working on the camera problem so be patient!!! But I am very excited on seeing what kind of a difference this will give me overall!!

Are you planning on using an overflow with the new sump? I have a couple spare ones I can sell cheap if you need one.

Back