Fauna Marin

DawgFace;952020 wrote: That was and had always been my route half due to convenience and half to just being unsuccessful with regards to them accepting. As far as convenience, that fell in line similarly with inability due to size, volume and 100 or so coral involved with the monster you have and that I had. Really out of the question frankly. Moving to a smaller tank I've taken on some corals that require special care and direct feedings so I've been reinvigorated on direct feeding and hopefully faster growing LPS. Such I suppose is the give and take of small to larger tanks. Smaller being a little more time for intimate care but ultimately limited to the number or critters you can keep.

Understandable....LPS are more involving than SPS as well. More movement.....particularly with feeding response. They respond better and with more movement than SPS. More personality in LPS vs SPS in many ways.

I might pick up some to try in my 100 gallon softy/LPS tank. I hope I can just pour it in, and turn down the MP40 and cut off the return pump for a while. Also, does this need to be refrigerated after you open it?

I've been using the stuff a lot recently too. Works wonders on acans! I got a few extra bottles I can sell if anybody wants some

How do you feed Fauna Marin pellets to corals. I bought this sunday the Fauna Marin pellets from Pure reef but was finding it difficult to feed to corals especially the acans and the Scoly's

I just turn the pumps off and drop them on the polyp. Time consuming but worth it. Grinding them up into a powder or paste works good too

Back