Fedex says delivery by 8pm - what do you think?

rb647

Market
Reaction score
My saltwaterfish.com package tracking (FedEx) says it will be delivered by 8pm. do y'all have experience with this? will it actually come in the evening or will it probably come in the morning like most overnight packages?

by the way i do not like or recommend saltwaterfish but they actually had a few relatively rare fish that i wanted so i decided to take a chance. also the prices are low.

why do you not recommend them? ..as far as the delivery goes, it's a crapshoot, man. Hopefully they have it labelled appropriately and they get it to you as fast as possible. FedEx seems legit. If it were UPS, I'd imagine the employees playing kickball with your pet... they are the worst.

NAH... Not gonna get it tonight. Unless you call Fed Ex and go to the hub and grab it.

Also, I have used the above for CUC's several times. With the best success in their products.

sorry its actually coming tomorrow. just wondering when i should expect it.

i really didn't mean to knock them, i just wanted to make sure i was not endorsing them. i guess my feelings towards them are neutral. one thing that i dont like, for example, is that they do not ship to have it arrive by 10:30am, like every other online retailer I have used. maybe there was an option to pay extra for that, but other retailers do that for the standard rate.

Yes they do have the option for earlier delivery. I have never had to use it, as I only buy CUC online. All fish, I buy Local. Just my preference.

Keep us posted. Good luck!

BTW, just checked out their site.. not a bad place to get cheap corals it seems..

but like Nick, I'm just more comfortable buying fish within a 30 min range..

Why so late? What shipping method are they using? Most overnight stuff is by mid afternoon.

HiImSean;969187 wrote: Why so late? What shipping method are they using? Most overnight stuff is by mid afternoon.

FedEx standard overnight. I live in the city so I hope it will come before noon. I planned my work schedule to have the morning free but I have to be gone from about noon to 6pm. luckily tomorrow will not be scorching hot and my porch is shaded, so, everything should be OK. I'll post the results when I get the package.

UPS delivers anything from California or Wisconsin overnight by 10:00 AM without paying extra! Love UPS!

Standard overnight is by 3PM, Priority is by 10:30, and First Overnight is by 8:30.

Back