More Problems :(

This morning I fed mysis when I left the garage and peaked they were pecking at the pieces that floated to the bottom I just put a piece of nori in there and tied it to a piece of rock but so far so good

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

This morning I fed mysis when I left the garage and peaked they were pecking at the pieces that floated to the bottom I just put a piece of nori in there and tied it to a piece of rock but so far so good

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk
That's great! Eating is the biggest hurdle. Soaking the mysis in Selcon or Vitachem will also beef up the nutrients and make it more palatable.

So i fed them 3 times today and hid on the side of the deep freezer so they couldn't see me lol they really ate the mysis shrimp well and even ate flake food and the naso has been biting the nori all day chocolate didnt touch it they dont seem to mind the concentration of copper power they are in atm which is 1.0 so i started to slowly ramp it up

Just wanted to update this thread and say the chocolate and naso tang made it through QT and I put them into the display yesterday

tTTVUuX.jpg

No tang aggression from the old guys?
the sailfin did show a tiny bit of aggression flailing his fins the first hour or two towards the chocolate tang when the lights came on the first day after that he left him alone and nobody bothers the naso tang so far

the sailfin did show a tiny bit of aggression flailing his fins the first hour or two towards the chocolate tang when the lights came on the first day after that he left him alone and nobody bothers the naso tang so far

Awesome!:clapa:

Great work, and congrats! How high did you end up keeping the copper? Did you do the accelerated plan and treat with antibiotics, too?

Great work, and congrats! How high did you end up keeping the copper? Did you do the accelerated plan and treat with antibiotics, too?
I ran the copper power at 2.0 for 14 days along with metroplex for 10 days then transfered them out of that tank sterilized it and put them back into fresh sw then ran prazipro for 2 doses

Back