Feedback on Aquascaping ideas Needed!!!!!

Looks great, I always love tank shots. I think you have accomplished everything you were looking for. Nice islands, lots of swimming space in the top of the tank. The tank will have great flow throughout.

You can always add more rock if you want to go higher or find a show piece at a local store you must have.

-Charles

I do have another 150 lbs or so from my 125 that will be transfered over in a couple weeks, once the tank is ready for my corals. Basically the rock layout will remain the same but the islands will get taller. I want to try and get some more open holes for fish to swim thru.

CGill311;264630 wrote: You need more rock. Bigger pieces would look nice too.

I agree, but there won't be alot more. I really like an "open" feel. My main focus will be BIG tangs and shoals of colorfull Anthias, Exotic Wrasses,etc......so I need and want alot of swimming room. As far as big rock is concerned, the pictures don't really do much justice for the actual size of these rocks. :D

I do have my eye on some BIG shelf pieces over at Creation Reef, but the $$$ issue is a problem for me at $7.50 a lb.

I like the stack alot, nice to have that open feel and not so much just one big hunk of rock!

Back